‘“A typical diet would consist of something like this:
Breakfast – 2 soft-boiled eggs, plain; pint of skim milk; glass of orange juice; apple.
Lunch – salad, dates, nuts.
Supper – round steak, two vegetables, quart of skim milk, gelatin.
“I use powdered milk and skim milk mixed together, thus increasing the protein content. I also took coffee at times finding it tended to curtail my appetite.’ Bruce Randall & Peary Rader, “How Bruce Randall Trained: Up and Down to a Mr. Universe Title” (1957)
- Gelatin | Broth: Reference Page
- Enter the WABAC: Gelatin
- No Whey, Just Eat Real Nutrient Dense Food: Old School Nutrition for an Old School Physique
- The Thyroid: Reference Page
- Sugar | Carbohydrates: Reference Page
- Enter the WABAC: Sugar is Healthy