Join me on this journey as I travel throughout time to explore humans in regard to health, food, and training. Sometimes good, mostly bad, but always entertaining.
First up in the WABAC machine we travel to the days when people were actually advertising just how vital and important sugar is for health, wellbeing, energy and “weight control”.
- Sugar | Carbohydrates: Reference Page
- Healing Treatment, 4,000 Years Old, Is Revived (1990)
- Theurapeutic Honey
- The Healing Power of Sugar
- Eat More Evil Sugar for a Well Developed Sculpted Classic Physique
- Fruit (sugar) on Muscle Development, Fat Loss, and Health: Kramers Mackinaw Peaches, The More you Savor the Flavor the Better you Digest, Why Fruit is Optimal, and Sucrose to the Rescue
- Sugar Consumed Equal Fat Gain?, We have Lost Context with Black and White Thinking Mentality, Carbohydrates in Context, Favor Carbs in the Form of Fruits and Root Vegetables for Fat Loss, Insulin, Low Blood Sugar and Regulation
- Sugar, Fat Oxidation, Protective Saturated Fat, Sir Philip Randle and Bernardo Houssay
- The Truth, Misconceptions, and Faulty Beliefs and Accusations of Sugar, Sucrose, Fructose, Glucose, and Increasing the Metabolic Rate
- Everyone is Beautiful, Health is Always the Top Priority, Nonsense of the Past, Get Slim the Pathé Way, Sugar is Not the Problem, Rethink how you Exercise
- The Compiled Work of Raymond Peat, PhD
- The Thyroid: Reference Page